Oil & Gas
Work environments within the oil and gas industry are diverse, and tasks vary greatly between drilling and service rigs and hydrocarbon processing plants. There is, however, one similarity: The work exposes f protection equipment to grease and grime, as well as corrosive and abrasive materials. In addition, volatile environments put workers in constant danger. DBI-SALA and Protecta offer durable and reliable f protection solutions with features designed especiy for the harsh and fast-paced environments of the oil and gas industry.
...just some featured Oil & Gas Products
Pro Line Positioning Harness
PRO™ Line Positioning Harness
* PRO harnesses have a ergonomicy designed chassis for better fit and function
* Back D-ring
* Two front chest d-rings for climbing
* Pass thru leg straps for quick and easy donning
* Pass thru buckle body belt and side d-rings for added comfort and support when positioning.
* Built in impact indicators for easy inspection
* Lightweight hardware and connecting components reduce weight
* Spring loaded torso buckles for quick and easy adjustment
* Polyester web for superior abrasion resistance and durability
* Medium/Large sizing fits most; Sm and Extra-Large sizes available
* Globy accepted standards including ANSI, OSHA, CSA and CE
PRO Line Harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety – which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. The d colors, improved fit, better webbing, and lightweight hardware provides premium safety, value and design without compromise.
Protected labels, global certification and a variety of styles and sizes are some of the features that make the PRO Harness an easy choice. Whether it’s in the plant or on the construction site, PRO Harnesses by PROTECTA offer comfort and safety features for the user at a great value.
Unique 1 Resist Lanyard
* Unique 1” polyester webbing incorporates Resist Technology - an extruded polyurethane coating for ultimate protection, durability and longevity
* Resistant to grease, oil and dirt – Easy to care for, just wipe clean in seconds
* Deflects debris that causes abrasion, will not fray and is cut and tear resistant for extended service life and lower over cost of ownership
* Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
* Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
* 6 ft. in length
* Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
* Meets or exceeds applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations. There is certain to be a model that will meet your f arrest requirements this popular product line. All EZ Stop® II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to f arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on DBI/SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They ow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!