If there’s one thing that aviation, marine, railcar, truck and mass-transit vehicle operations and maintenance have in common, it’s that f protection presents a special chenge. Each of these applications requires equipment that limits f distance while accommodating the unique shape and surface of the vehicle, ship or aircraft. Capital Safety has long served the transportation industry. In fact, many of its products were developed alongside industry leaders. Rely on DBI-SALA and Protecta as you work on the planes, trains and vehicles that keep the world running.
...something you´re maybe interested in?
ExoFit XP Flotation Harness
ExoFit XP Flotation Harness (front) F Arrest And Buoyancy Protection. Designed For use in Open Or Closed Waters.
* Automatic and manual operation of PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
* Stainless steel hardware for enhanced corrosion resistance in harsh environments
* Front loops for f arrest and large rear D-ring for connections to f protection systems.
* Webbing: 100% Polyester, width - 45mm, minimum breaking load >26kN
* Thread: 100% Polyester
* Hardware: Rear D-ring stainless steel, minimum break strength >22kN, Pass through buckles - legs & Chest, stainless steel, Shoulder adjusters - Spring loaded, stainless steel. ExoFit™ XP
* Back & Leg Pad: Hydrofil® nylon and 3-D mesh lining. Weight (approx): 2.7kg (with 275N PFD) Capacity: 136kg
* Standards: CE EN361, ANSI OSHA.
* Dimensions (packed): 275N - H - 40cm, W - 30cm, D - 4cm Outer Cover: Fabric - Heavy Duty Polyurethane coated Nylon, Colour - Red.
* Inflatable chamber: Fabric - 210 Denier Nylon with a weldable Polyurethane Coating, Colour - International orange, Visibility - MED/SOLAS Retro reflective patches.
* Closure: Black Delrin zipper with double quick release openings
* Whistle: Marine Grade - orange in colour.
* SOLAS / MED Approved Flotation: 305N (total inflated buoyancy)
* Inflation System: Via mouth inflation/deflation tube or united moulders automatic inflator with manual override.
* Capacity: For persons 40kg - 150kg
* Standards: 275N model - ISO 12402-1 & EN399-1993.